«High Precision Systems» joint stock company scientific production association was founded in 2009 in order to create advanced weapons, military and special equipment in the field of high-precision weapons based on innovation and technological modernization of the existing production base. Besides it is included in «Rostec» state corporation.
«High Precision Systems» joint stock company scientific production association includes 19 companies as well as over 45 thousand persons staff.
The main company’s activity field is the development, production, modernization, repair and sale of weapons, military and special equipment in several areas, namely:
- operational-tactical missile systems, anti-aircraft missile, including portable, rocket-cannon and short-range and short-range missile and artillery systems for the Ground Forces, Air Force and Navy («Iskander-M», «Pantsir-S1», «Igla-S»);
- anti-tank missile systems and assault armament complexes («Kornet», «Khrizantema», «Konkurs», etc.);
- guided artillery weapon complexes («Krasnopol», «Kitolov»);
- armament complexes of armored vehicles, combat units of lightly armored vehicles («Berejok», «Bakhcha», active protection complexes «Arena», «Drozd»);
- information support equipment and other weapons, military and special equipment samples.
«High Precision Systems» joint stock company scientific production association activity is subordinated to the following objectives achievement in a strategic perspective:
- Armed Forces of the Russian Federation provision with high-tech weapons;
- an increase in exports, including through the expansion of sales markets and the range of military goods supplied for export, after-sales service and previously supplied equipment modernization as well;
- parity achievement with the world market leaders in precision weapons of the tactical zone in terms of new developments level;
- effective Holding functioning achievement.