• anti-aircraft gunners training in «Igla» portable anti-aircraft missile system type use, «Dzhigit» support-launcher, set of equipment for «Strelets» launch modules;
• training anti-aircraft gunners with the aim of maintaining and improving acquired skills.
dimensions – 11200 х 9200 х 3800 mm;
power supply – 220 V / 50 Hz / 5 kW;
maximum number of launches per hour is 40 launches;
preparation time for the work of the deployed simulator - 15 minutes;
staff - 1 person;
continuous operation time - 8 hours;
air temperature in the room with the simulator - from +5 to +35˚ С.
- armor-piercing projectile simulator (at the customer’s choice, the simulator can be equipped with simulators - Igla-1, Igla-S, Igla-S, 203-Basic launcher «Dzhigit», and set of equipment for «Strelets» launch modules with appropriate software);
- screen complex (screen, projectors, sound system);
- computer complex (computers, hub);
- instructor's workplace (monitors, printer, keyboard, manipulator);
- cables kit.
- work with one simulator with the appropriate software;
- detection, determination of type, evaluation of the course parameter, altitude and speed of flight of the simulated target;
- assessment of launch zone boundaries on oncoming and follow-up flight courses of the target;
- performing operations in detecting, capturing and tracking a target, launching missiles in manual or automatic modes on oncoming and follow-up courses;
- setting different shooting conditions: the absence or presence of target maneuvers, false heat targets, modulated interference, background noise (sun, clouds), moving base (car, tank, armored personnel carrier, ship), setting different terrain and environment;
- multiple repetition by the anti-aircraft gunner of the most complex pre-launch and launch operations under the supervision of an instructor;
- monitoring and evaluating the activities of trainees in the course of training, including the analysis of the past training cycle with its re-demonstration;
- automatic evaluation of the trainee’s work results during validation runs;
- learning results documenting.