• training of anti-aircraft missiles anti-aircraft gunners of «Igla» type independently or as part of units in the use of portable anti-aircraft missile system combat weapons;
• work with military means on real, educational purposes or on the computer center (air target simulator);
• psycho-physiological training of anti-aircraft gunners;
• monitoring the trainees’ actions and their operations safety as well.
simultaneously controlled trainees number - up to 16 persons;
instructor’s workplaces number – 1;
continuous operation time - 4 hours;
range of «capture» by armor:
- computer center - 100 m,
- real target - up to 1500 m;
maximum information reception/transmission distance between components:
- armor-piercing projectile - hardware and software complex simulator – 400 m;
- hardware and software complex - unmanned aerial vehicle - 1500m;
power sources of the component parts of the simulator - battery (220 V, 50 Hz network is possible to power the hardware and software complex);
operating temperature range - from -20 to +50˚ С;
the maximum number of rocket model launches from the armor-piercing projectile simulator - 30 launches;
starting engines number in the kit - 30 pcs. (on one armor-piercing projectile simulator).
- hardware and software kit;
- imitators of weapons of «Igla»-type portable anti-aircraft missile system (up to 16);
- unmanned aircraft complex.
- training of anti-aircraft gunners in acquiring skills to prepare and conduct launches of missiles of portable anti-aircraft missile system while using real targets and unmanned aerial vehicles;
- operations to prepare and launch a model (simulator) of a rocket, similar to the actions of the anti-aircraft gunner during preparation and launching of missiles of portable anti-aircraft missile system missiles with the opportunity of a sound simulation of the launch;
- analysis of the conditions required for obtaining permission to launch the model (simulator) of the missile;
- documenting the results of the work of anti-aircraft gunners;
- electronic recording and storage of information of all actions with the simulator throughout the entire life cycle;
- display of information in real time;
- testing components of the kit.