– maximum power consumption not more than 7.5 kVA;
– total weight not more than 11 500 kg;
– overall dimensions in working condition 8120х2525х3784 mm;
– total continuous operation time is 24 hours with a break of 1 hour after every 8 hours of operation;
– service life is 10,5 years;
– operation warranty period is 2 years;
– simulator preparation time to work no more than 15 minutes;
Composition of the simulator
- Multi-purpose trailer anti-aircraft automatic sight 83357.
- Container body КК188.8.131.52.011
- The simulator equipment, placed in the body-container and consisting of:
а) instructor's workplace;
б) worker’s module ;
в) instrument cabinet;
г) single spare parts kit;
Simulator’s power supply can be carried out from:
– from stationary external three-phase four-wire AC network with voltage (380/220V ± 10%) V of 50 Hz frequency with solidly earthed neutral;
– from a mobile external three-phase four-wire AC network with voltage (380/220V ± 10%) V of 50 Hz frequency with insulated neutral;
– from the built-in diesel electrical unit of alternating current with voltage 380/220 V, frequency 50 Hz.
The simulator is intended for operation at any time of the year and day within various microclimatic areas:
– within relative air humidity of 98% at a temperature of 35 °С;
– at ambient temperature from -20 °C to + 60 °C.
The container body’s life support system (air conditioner, heater) provides normal climatic conditions for the training manager (instructor), combat vehicle crews and service staff. The multi-purpose trailer provides container body transportation.