– maximum power consumption not more than 7,5 kVA;
– total weight not more than 11500 kg;
– overall dimensions in working condition 8120х2525х3784 mm;
– total continuous operation time is 24 hours with a break of 1 hour after every 8 hours of operation;
– service life 20 years;
– operation warranty period 1 year;
– preparation time to work (in the unfolded state) is not more than 15 minutes;
Composition of the simulator
- Multi-purpose trailer anti-aircraft automatic sight 83357.
- Container body КК126.96.36.199.011
- The simulator equipment, placed in the body-container and consisting of:
- instructor's workplace;
- worker’s module (commander’s and operator’s workplaces);
- instrument cabinet;
- single spare parts kit;
Simulator’s power supply can be carried out:
– stationary external three-phase four-wire AC network with voltage (380 / 220V ± 10%) V of 50 Hz frequency with solidly earthed neutral;
– mobile external three-phase four-wire AC network with voltage (380 / 220V ± 10%) V of 50 Hz frequency with insulated neutral;
– from the built-in diesel electrical unit of alternating current with voltage 380/220 V, frequency 50 Hz.
The simulator is intended for operation at any time of the year and day in various microclimatic areas:
– within relative air humidity of 98% at a temperature of 35 °С;
– at ambient temperature from -20 °C to + 60 °C.
The life support system (air conditioner, heater) of the container body provides normal climatic conditions for the training manager (instructor), the combat vehicle crews and staff. The multi-purpose trailer provides container body transportation.